wugsy

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

blog update

Now and again i write these updates to make a note of changes or to let you know, if you are interested. I also have to mention the sites where i have found something that i have put on my blog - fair is fair.
But to begin with I'll have to have a small rant about technorati because technorati is really pissing me off at the moment as what ever i do, my posts or tags do not get found. Now I used to use a pic from the technorati bubble with the tag and it used to work - now it doesn't so i changed that to a technorati tag in white, as shown in this example

sorry bad joke :-)
but i don't get any feed back on that either. f/*# it or as Tessy would say - end of rant.
Only came across Tessy whilst checking my blog stats - no my life is not that boring, I'm just trying to find out why this blog isn't doing so good as my german blog, ok this blog has only been online for one month now and i don't write that much, i don't really want to write that much, as it's supposed to be for fun or for your entertainment and if it's supposed to be entertaining you you don't want to be putting your brain cell(s) in overdrive do you?
Getting back to the point, i found on my stats that someone came to my blog from barexam2005 interesting read if i only understand 25% of it, wait a minute i'm not thick i'm a sysadmin, we never read anything apart from when we have to find a solution to a problem that we have and then we go and find a forum that gives us the answer, ok i know just as you do that the answer could be in that book that came with the software but thats just not the way to do it is it? Are you sidetracking me? Where was i? ok i found out where i was in a forum - mega joke. So as i said, went to barexam2005 from there to her other blog The 15-Minute Hipster and yes I can relate to this blog and thats where i found Tessy. You all know that story now, so i'm not going to go into that.
So to get to the point at last, because no one was writing any comments apart from de on wugsy and slotcar on wucinwug, i thought it has something to do with the fact that you are confronted with making a blog so i let "everybody" make comments - yippee they all said in the internet, not so bad i thought until i got my first unwanted comment. Now I'm not a religious person, infact I don't much like religion at all. I just don't believe in it. It's my point of view and I leave it at that. But when I read the first unwanted comment on my blog I was shocked to find that it was a bible comment (when it's real) and I thought the first comment would be prono crap. So to cut down on such comments a Blogger ID is needed to post comments and there is a side note on the right hand side which I have borrowed from barexam2005, tks, hope she doesn't mind :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger de said...

clear as mud :-)

9:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.