wugsy

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Optimus Keyboard


I really do need this keyboard and you can't talk me out of it. (they really shouldn't have put that P2P pic on that key)
After putting up with the ups and downs of my microsoft bluetooth keyboard and mouse, I need a change. Why? After every other microsoft update to XP, I can just throw the keyboard in the corner until one of our cats walks over it and produces input. It's a pain in the backside, where as the bluetooth mouse has never let me down. My old PS2 keyboard and mouse are still and always connected to my pc, just in case there are no cats around to let me know that everything is ok :-)
click the pic for more

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him - Jn 3:36

6:45 am  
Blogger Gary said...

holy fcuk, a bible basher.

5:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View Guestbook Sign Guestbook
Powered by iguest.net

Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed.